Great stuff out of the dealer meeting and husky NA

Top dealer (Bills :smashpc:) posted on another site and had some great things to say. Was impressed that the dealers asked husky USA last year for a low TE250 and TXC version of the 310 and both are on the show room floors!!!! Unheard of in husky land. Sounds like the 650 is coming next year and is supposed to be very different and very good. No Nuda for this year and they are still thinking about the future for it here int he USA but sounds like all the dealers wanted it. BIG changes coming soon for the 2 stroke side of things. Also great info about how well husky NA is doing, the very active and engaged staff (that all ride and even the girls are fast) that really cares and is working their butts off. Some stuff still transitioning with the parts situation but they are working on it and it will be getting much better.

Sounds like a super positive meeting, bikes here real early, GREAT bikes with the TC250 and TXC310 being the stars. I guess Chuck son and Ty were RIPPING it up on the new TC449 which is said to be quite impressive and changed a lot.

GREAT NEWS. Husky NA is kicking butt, we have the much improved bikes here now and we are rolling. Looks to be a good year for Husky.

Top dealer (Bills :smashpc:) posted on another site and had some great things to say. Was impressed that the dealers asked husky USA last year for a low TE250 and TXC version of the 310 and both are on the show room floors!!!!

If this is true, and I have no reason not to believe it, Husqvarna may well be on the path to greatness. Not many manufacturers are actively listening to their customers anymore.

If they bring a DS superior to the TE630/KTM690, then they may have tapped into the mother load.

More great stuff is that husky NA themselves or via a dealer (most likely Bills) said they will try to bring some 2012 for demos at the 2nd annual husky gathering in Oregon this year. Bikes here early, awesome updated models, listen to customers and now this, GREAT job husky NA. :smashpc: some of the best support and interaction I have seen with husky since I really got into the brand 14 years ago. Is there things to fix? always. But they are really putting it to it it seems.