Sign in to follow this  

Picked up a 2011 Kx450f. Just did a couple mods.

So I've been riding a 2006 kx450f that I just sold, and I've been riding a demo 2011 Ktm 350sxf. A awesome deal came around so I picked this up.

First I sent the suspension out to factory connection for a re-valve and re-spring.

I did the bottom link that lowers the bike a bit.

TM Designs chain guide and roller.

WC brake cap's.

PC engine plugs.

CV4 hoses with the y delete.

Pro Circuit ti4 exhaust.

Renthal 52 tooth rear sprocket. Renthal front sprocket

New chain.

Gold sprocket bolts,

Drilled tank bolts.

Faster USA blue hub's, black spokes and green nipples.

Mx51 Tires

ProCircuit clutch springs.

I bought a boysen clutch cover it's getting engraved with my # and a set of cycra hand guards.

Pro circuit ball bearing throttle tube.

Acerbis plastic with custom graphics.

I also ordered the Kawasaki tuning system but haven't touched it because I have no idea how to use it.

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Nope, runs awesome, I have not touched the map yet... I just want to make sure i'm making the right adjustments before I jump into it.

The bike really needs 20mm offset triples...I mean it really needs them. I've been riding mine since April and the thing just wouldn't turn, but after the triples, it's a completely new bike!!!!! It turns like a 250 now!

I also have the Kawi EFI tool, that I have been messing with for the past few months. So maybe if you need some help, we can work off of each others' notes and make some progress with maps and such.

The bike really needs 20mm offset triples...I mean it really needs them. I've been riding mine since April and the thing just wouldn't turn, but after the triples, it's a completely new bike!!!!! It turns like a 250 now!

I've noticed that the front end feel's really light, like you really need to get over the bars, so I can see where your coming from.

Thanks for the compliments. I have a couple more thing's i'm going to add here and there. I just need to find time to ride now. :smashpc: