2012 350 XCF W Need alittle more bark

What can I do to get a little more bark out of the bike

Its bone stock:thumbsup:

I installed the FMF Powerbomb header and FMF Powercore 4 silencer on my 2011 350 XC-F. It made a big improvement to the bike. This will take a few pounds of the bike while adding a few HP.

I installed the FMF Powerbomb header and FMF Powercore 4 silencer on my 2011 350 XC-F. It made a big improvement to the bike. This will take a few pounds of the bike while adding a few HP.

I did the same thing but also included the map switch which I run on performance mode. The FMF will give you noticeable power improvement right through the power range, I'm still undecided as to whether the map switch really makes that much of a difference between stock and performance. I definitely notice the difference between traction mode and the others

get a map switch, and see your dealer about uploading a different map. i went to my dealer and they uploaded a map thats used with the akrapovic exhaust system and both the exhaust and map gave my bike so much more thump. (tried with stock exhaust as well not to bad but akrapovic way to go:) )

I think uploading the new maps will void your warranty, at least that's what the dealer told me.

What is the difference between your 350 and the wr? I'm looking at getting a different bike and these 2 are on my radar.

I see KTM's site boasts the 350 has the same power as their own 450...thoughts on this?

I would say it dont have the same power because this thread would not be here.The 450 has more tractor power than you need.