Kennedy Meadows 9/30 to 10/2/11

Okay, so it is getting closer. I am definitely in for this trip. I plan on heading up after work about Friday 5pm and getting there by 9pm. I plan to stay until Sunday early afternoon, so hopefully we can get in two good rides Saturday and one early morning ride Sunday. So who else is in? and where are we stagging? The last place we stagged at was good. Not sure but I think it was Troy overflow. Had everything we needed and it was free.

Looking forward to this trip. :smashpc:?

Joe are you going to try and make it out ddespite your hand?

Steve are you coming out?

I'm not going to make it. I have hardly any mobility in my hand/thumb . . . unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be back in action as soon as I'd hoped. Take some video for me.

9.30 is the annual Chapparall motorsports parking lot sale.

Cases of oil at 50% off, Free tires, etc.

They have it on Fri vs Sat? I'd be up for heading out and checking out the sale.

So who is going to KM this weekend?

I am heading up there Friday morning. Sounds like the plan is to camp at Troy Meadows overflow.

I'm in, but, looks like we may try Fish overflow, heading up Thurs night or Fri AM.

We just got back from KM, it was amazing riding weather. A little rain and hail Saturday morning kept the dust down. And Sunday was absolutely beautiful. I'd suggest bring your cold weather clothing for the evening it was flat cold in the morning. Wish I was still there, it was our first time out there and we LOVED it!

Also last Saturday was opening day for Buck season, there were hunters everywhere. We kept joking about riding with an orange vest so we weren't mistaken for a deer.

Here's the plan!

Troy overflow, left off black top just past Troy Campground (on right), then a quick left, follow dirt road, camp on right down a few spots. It will be cold, bring fire wood if you can.

I will arrive LATE Thurs PM or early Friday by noon/1pm. F350 White, 4 door, Lance Camper, 06 CRF450.