Sign in to follow this  

Its getting closer

The second half of the STRA season will kick off this weekend at The Ridge riding park in B'Ham AL. Our very own Chad J. and the owner of the Ridge, Jason, both have done so much work to get ready for this event. I know from riding events in the past there anyone who shows will have a great time!! Thank you Chad and Jason for all the hard work you guys put in for the rest of us!! You guys, is that a "Yank" term. 👍 Just Kidding Chad, I might need some "help" on my score cards, which is not cheating. I'm not familiar with that term,:smashpc: O, and Jamie, your time at the top of the Sen. Adv. class WILL BE SHORT LIVED :busted: See everyone this weekend!!! Hey, Jamie, bring me a prize, just..... nothing from the Varsity, see you Sat. bud.

Twang Daddy

Edited by Darrell Davis

👍:cheers:

The second half of the STRA season will kick off this weekend at The Ridge riding park in B'Ham AL. Our very own Chad J. and the owner of the Ridge, Jason, both have done so much work to get ready for this event. I know from riding events in the past there anyone who shows will have a great time!! Thank you Chad and Jason for all the hard work you guys put in for the rest of us!! You guys, is that a "Yank" term. :busted: Just Kidding Chad, I might need some "help" on my score cards, which is not cheating. I'm not familiar with that term,:smashpc: O, and Jamie, your time at the top of the Sen. Adv. class WILL BE SHORT LIVED🤣 See everyone this weekend!!! Hey, Jamie, bring me a prize, just..... nothing from the Varsity, see you Sat. bud.

Twang Daddy

THANKS DARRELL.. we have done alot ! BUT IT WILL be GREAT... Jason is a very gracious host and all around great guy.. AND WE (ALL OF US STRA FOLK) are lucky to have him and "THE RIDGE" at our disposal... I know all of you have not been there yet , but you will understand how great this place is shorty after you arrive !! Im so excited , that I can hardly sleep these past fews nights !! CANT WAIT !! CHAD....