Sign in to follow this  

New 250F!!

Hey!

Ive just sold my 2008 rm-z 250 which I think was a pretty good bike. A little unstable at straight line and under braking tho^^

So Im looking for a new 250F. Im a pretty big rider with my 6,4ft & 180lbs so adjustablity would be great. As I understand the kawi is the bike that offers best adjustability, so at the moment Im kinda leaning towards that bike.

However, how hard is it to lower the foot pegs?

Which bike would you guys recommend for a guy at my size?

Thank you

Honestly, I am a 'bigger' guy, 6 foot 175 pounds, and just sold a yam 250f and got a kawi 450f and I think the 450 would be a good bike. It is alot of bike but once you get used to it i think you'd love having it. In my opinion either way you go get the kawi. best bike i have personally ever owned. just my 2 cents.

I tryed some 450s in my life but I prefer 250F. Just funner to ride I think. More rev limiter riding :smashpc:

the new RMZ all no doubt

Well I can get the RMZ a little cheaper because its my local dealer. If I go with Kawi I have to drive some hours to pick it up^^

Can you adjust the height on the footpegs with the kxf250 like you can with 450??

I tryed some 450s in my life but I prefer 250F. Just funner to ride I think. More rev limiter riding :smashpc:

all the more power to ya. hope you find a good one. good luck

Well I can get the RMZ a little cheaper because its my local dealer. If I go with Kawi I have to drive some hours to pick it up^^

Can you adjust the height on the footpegs with the kxf250 like you can with 450??

I dont beleive so but dont hold me to it, go to kawis sight and check it out

Ahh thats sad :/

How is the 2012 CRF250?

I havent seen any "First Impressions" off it.

Have it been improved alot?

Looks like Im between Kawi and Suzuki now, but more towards suzuki as I can get it a tad cheaper

I went with the Suzuki as I get it a little cheaper :smashpc:

Cant wait! Unfortunaly I have to wait until December before the bike comes. They were sold out so...

But cant ride when its winter anyway^^