Sign in to follow this  

Robbie Knievel

Got to go into a room with about 5 of his bikes and about 15 outfits today. Good looking 500's as well as some of the oufits (some range up to $40,000). The bikes looked incredible, are for sale and like brand new 500s. They cost about $10k and had a very good looking 98 for $2k. All were white. Have to say it was a cool thing to see and be there with that kind of display. Got to talk with his manager and managers son for a while and hear some neat things. They're going to be putting out more memorabilia for sale as they just opened. Didn't know he lived so close.

Was a nice 10' KTM 450sxf for $4k there but those 500's looked sweet as anything I've seen.

wow, there is some cool stuff there:

evel jumpsuit

harley xr750

etc...

i wonder why he would want to ditch that stuff???

i know he wants to try his hand at the snake river like his dad before he is done..maybe he is trying to raise some moolah

Got to go into a room with about 5 of his bikes and about 15 outfits today. Good looking 500's as well as some of the oufits (some range up to $40,000). The bikes looked incredible, are for sale and like brand new 500s. They cost about $10k and had a very good looking 98 for $2k. All were white. Have to say it was a cool thing to see and be there with that kind of display. Got to talk with his manager and managers son for a while and hear some neat things. They're going to be putting out more memorabilia for sale as they just opened. Didn't know he lived so close.

Was a nice 10' KTM 450sxf for $4k there but those 500's looked sweet as anything I've seen.

Where does he live?

MAX!!!

Yeah, that link was it. Little different arrangement in there, but to be there hands on in person will put a grin on your face. Grin suprised me more than I thought. Can't wait to let my son see it up close especially all the 500's. Not to many of those around. He lives in Beaufort/Bluffton South Carolina. My mother and sister went in there for something else and told me to be sure and go check it out when I did a pickup there today.

Heard Robbie Madison just got hurt. Haven't seen what happened yet. Just out of ICU though.

Edited by coastalrider

Robbie Knievel posts on the forum at flattrack.com on occasion. Three words come to mind after reading a few of his posts. Arrogant. Asinine. Egotistical.

The biggest kick I got out of him was a couple years ago when he posted a picture of himself standing next to a Harley XR750 that he was planning to jump. The rear tire of the bike was flat. Man did he ever take some razzing for that!

Expect him to appear here shortly. He has a web service that he pays for, that every time his name gets typed into an internet forum often enough, he gets e-mail alerts informing him of the URL of the thread. He will sign up and comment.

Robbie Knievel posts on the forum at flattrack.com on occasion. Three words come to mind after reading a few of his posts. Arrogant. Asinine. Egotistical.

The biggest kick I got out of him was a couple years ago when he posted a picture of himself standing next to a Harley XR750 that he was planning to jump. The rear tire of the bike was flat. Man did he ever take some razzing for that!

Expect him to appear here shortly. He has a web service that he pays for, that every time his name gets typed into an internet forum often enough, he gets e-mail alerts informing him of the URL of the thread. He will sign up and comment.

Yea, I have heard from numerous people that he is a total douchebag

MAX!!!

.. yea, and it is the most normal people on earth that embark on the kind of shit he does.. :smashpc: (sarcasm) and make a living out of it..

Just to clear some things up, Robbie does NOT live in SC anymore, his EX manger/fraud does. Robbie is NOT selling his belongings, they are being sold out from underneath him from a thief! Ask for the titles and mso#'s on the bikes before you buy!!!Robbie does NOT post comments on ANY website. That would be the EX manager impersonating him! There has been many e-mail sent out from kaptainknievel@yahoo.com and that is NOT robbies e-mail. You can go to the website and that is the REAL e-mail. It comes directly to me and if you notice there is no name of jeff lowe on there!

Just to clear some things up, Robbie does NOT live in SC anymore, his EX manger/fraud does. Robbie is NOT selling his belongings, they are being sold out from underneath him from a thief! Ask for the titles and mso#'s on the bikes before you buy!!!Robbie does NOT post comments on ANY website. That would be the EX manager impersonating him! There has been many e-mail sent out from kaptainknievel@yahoo.com and that is NOT robbies e-mail. You can go to the website and that is the REAL e-mail. It comes directly to me and if you notice there is no name of jeff lowe on there!

Why don't you just pull an OJ. No no silly Kaptain I don't mean slit your exmanager's throat, just go get your shit back

MAX!!!

XXXXXXXX

See? I knew it wouldn't be long before he showed. 👍

So that was not Robbie Knievel posting on the forum at flattrack.com 1 to 1.5 years ago?

Are you sure? :smashpc:

...Robbie does NOT post comments on ANY website.....

Ok so who are you then? Not exactly a true statment as you just posted here.

Ok so who are you then? Not exactly a true statment as you just posted here.

Even though his father was a childhood hero of mine and I respect what Robbie has done with a career following somewhat in his dad's foot steps I would think if it were really him posting on these forums he would look much more creditable not speaking in a third person format.

Robbie, if you're the one really posting in this thread I will say thanks for the entertainment you have provided with your jumps and I hope it all works out for you in the long run. :smashpc:

LOL!! He's like Beetlejuice, say his name 3 times and he magically appears!!

Robbie Knievel, Robbie Knievel, Robbie Knievel!! :smashpc:

I remember reading McGrath said that he met Robbie and he was real nice dude? He always seemed like a guy you could approach,a "tell it like it is" guy in his interviews anyway, and I can respect that..As for some of the rumors about substance? Who gives a sh.t if it is true or not?,its his business..You don't think any of those Cali Crusty Demon guys that used to trash Robbie and his jumping skills wern't flying on crystal meth and who knows what? How many of those guys have kicked it because of it?..Robbie paved the way for allot of guys and is still here..sure the guys these days are going bigger,but they ain't ramp to ramping it like he did,lets see them jump 350ft and land on a 12ft ramp.

• Like 1