Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis tank graphics? I've been looking

Hi to all,

It's been a while since I've been on here- I told myself that I wouldn't work on the bike until my hospital bills are all paid for...but I gave up on that. :bonk:Almost one year later, and these bills still keep coming in. Unreal.

Anyhow, I just bought an Acerbis 4.25 tank for my 97 350SE, and I've been hunting for graphics. I just can't shake the look of it without graphics; it looks ridiculous! I was eyeballing Jesse's graphics over at Kientech, but he's on vacation, and it's doubtful that he'll have side panel graphics to match it. If you're running a Clarke or Acerbis tank on your DR, where did you get your graphics from? Are they made for the factory tank? Do I just gotta deal with that Baja look? I guess the tank only comes in "natural" color, so at least I got that going for me:banghead:

I found a post on here with a broken link for a company in Germany called dualsport-fx.com. On the first page, in the bottom right hand corner, they have a real sweet looking DR350- I'd love to have those graphics...and that rear fender! Only problem is- you can't exactly call them, I don't speak Karut, and their website doesn't give any contact info except for emailing them, which I've already done, and I've yet to receive any reply.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi to all,

It's been a while since I've been on here- I told myself that I wouldn't work on the bike until my hospital bills are all paid for...but I gave up on that. :bonk:Almost one year later, and these bills still keep coming in. Unreal.

Anyhow, I just bought an Acerbis 4.25 tank for my 97 350SE, and I've been hunting for graphics. I just can't shake the look of it without graphics; it looks ridiculous! I was eyeballing Jesse's graphics over at Kientech, but he's on vacation, and it's doubtful that he'll have side panel graphics to match it. If you're running a Clarke or Acerbis tank on your DR, where did you get your graphics from? Are they made for the factory tank? Do I just gotta deal with that Baja look? I guess the tank only comes in "natural" color, so at least I got that going for me:banghead:

I found a post on here with a broken link for a company in Germany called dualsport-fx.com. On the first page, in the bottom right hand corner, they have a real sweet looking DR350- I'd love to have those graphics...and that rear fender! Only problem is- you can't exactly call them, I don't speak Karut, and their website doesn't give any contact info except for emailing them, which I've already done, and I've yet to receive any reply.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Here's one suggestion from the pics thread... https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=675780&page=161