anyone demo'n the new yz's Sunday

With all your jetting experience, I would have thought you would have been able to clean up the spooge. I hate following a smokey 2 stroke...lol.

Me too. :smashpc:

Getting another smoker on the cheap makes one less concerned with such things. Prolly won't use it for ST. Seems a 125 would be better since it'd be revving all the time but I don't want to adopt 125 ride style all the time either.

I forgot how to ride 2 strokes...lol. My bike said "Now do you remember stupid?" That was my first ride on it and I didn't even make it out of the parking lot without a broken shoulder and cracked rib! I hope I know now.

When ya gonna be ready to re-learn the "ride of the illuminati?" :smashpc:

?

I forgot how to ride 2 strokes...lol. My bike said "Now do you remember stupid?" That was my first ride on it and I didn't even make it out of the parking lot without a broken shoulder and cracked rib! I hope I know now.

Holy crap, I didn't know two strokes were dangerous to your health? :smashpc:

Edited by shrubitup

I'll be at the Jason Raines class this weekend on a CRF250X and if I get a chance I'll probably ask to demo a couple of YZs for fun. I also happen to have witnessed fitness2go's first ride on his new smoker first hand. Didn't realize you were that hurt man! When you're healed I'm still looking to explore Walker, if you don't mind me tagging along.

I'll be at the Jason Raines class this weekend on a CRF250X and if I get a chance I'll probably ask to demo a couple of YZs for fun. I also happen to have witnessed fitness2go's first ride on his new smoker first hand. Didn't realize you were that hurt man! When you're healed I'm still looking to explore Walker, if you don't mind me tagging along.

If he had that much trouble in the parking lot. It may not be a good idea to take him into the trees.:smashpc: