Sign in to follow this  

Unadilla GNCC

Here's me running the Unadilla GNCC a few weeks ago. I was in the morning race in the Trail Rider class. I normally race C and I liked the idea of starting in the back so I didn't get run over by 500 bikes. :smashpc:

I ran it last year in the c senior 45 plus class ... line behind me was c 250 ... 76 riders ... line behind them was c 200 60 plus riders. trust me you don't want to line up in front of 76 c 250 riders!! Can you you say bedlam and chaos out in the woods!! amazingly I managed to stay ahead of about 2/3's of them ... but the 1/3 that got by me made for some memorable racing!! Can you say all balls, no brains, less skill and lots of throttle!!

the 250 c class was wack this year, not complaining on my result, but 2nd,3rd,4th,5th were about 1- 45 seconds away from eachother, the dude that won was a whole lap ahead. now im not saying hes a cheater, but he should really just move up.

Yeah there were some fast guys out there in the morning...when they go by me it kind of makes me want to find a new hobby but oh well. It was still fun, and I enjoyed watching the afternoon guys as well.