Sign in to follow this  

Pressure washer...

Alright my Home Depot special finally kicked the bucket and I'm not sinking anymore money into it to revive it. So, folks if you can pass along a pressure washer (electric) that has been good to you, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I have had good luck with husky however they are a home depot partner so that might have been what you had had before.

Northstar on northern tool makes some great pressure washers but they will cost you more as well

Any name brand washer should be good to you just shopp arround a little and watch the reviews!!

i know you said electric, but i just purchased a craftsman with a honda motor on it at sears for 371 total, 2600 psi, cleaning bottle, and an adjustable tip. very nice machine

If it's for the bikes.....

Don't want this to get stirred up, but since I started using that "totally awesome" from $general and family$. I haven't pulled out the pressure washer once. You only need a water nozzle. That stuff gets even that eastern red clay and dirt off.....And shines it like SC1. Thought I'd pass on the magic-in-a-bottle because I keep hearing about the issues w/pressure washing.

I have two gas PW's so not sure about the electric. 120v plus h2o leaking makes me nervous.

I have a Karcher 1000psi pressure washer thats just perfect for the bikes, powerful enough to get rid of muck yet not powerful enough that its gonna rip anything off.. Been using it around 6 years so it doesn't owe me any favours :smashpc:

I have a Karcher 1000psi pressure washer thats just perfect for the bikes, powerful enough to get rid of muck yet not powerful enough that its gonna rip anything off.. Been using it around 6 years so it doesn't owe me any favours :smashpc:

^^^I agree with the last 3 posts 👍