Sign in to follow this  

How many have ridden in something like this?

Unimproved road near Tar Hollow that logging is taking place around. The recent rains are washing a river of silt onto the road about 4 inches deep. It was weird because below the milky soup of mud the ground was solid making it possible for the 650's to make it thru.

I've ridden lots of trails like that. Several trails in my area require ridding several miles down creek beds and washed out areas. The thin muds is like ice. Albeit I ride them on a 250F. ^5 for keeping that bike up in such slick conditions. :smashpc:

I've ridden lots of trails like that. Several trails in my area require ridding several miles down creek beds and washed out areas. The thin muds is like ice. Albeit I ride them on a 250F. ^5 for keeping that bike up in such slick conditions. :smashpc:

Thanks, I've never been through soupy crap like that before. Creek beds and even thru rivers yes, but not thru thick silty mud.

Logging blocks can be especially bad for that type of terrain. I give you full props also for keeping the bike upright and moving. That stuff can be a real PITA.