Sign in to follow this  

Everyone should watch this !!!!!

dude maybe its because im not that good of a rider, but i dont know how safe i would feel about dropping the clutch like that. some how he got that tire to just spin down the track instead of ending up with the rubber side up. i would of ended up the latter.

That guy is a geek, if you are not convinced he is a dork, then watch his cr500 weed control video on his channel and his other very geeky videos he made.

That guy is a geek, if you are not convinced he is a dork, then watch his cr500 weed control video on his channel and his other very geeky videos he made.

oh, its the same guy?

i dont really have anything against "geeks" or "nerds" though. with the internet being so open, id have to say ive seen MUCH MUCH "geekier" videos lol. there are some interesting people out there.

Edited by mynewcr250

maybe a geek but still thats sick , not many people could hold that thing in a straight line like that

He would have gone a lot faster if he wasn't spinning the tire halfway down the strip.

Yeah I want to see him drop the hammer like that when that bike is setup and hooking up :smashpc:

i think he wants to at least he mentions it in the comments

is it just me or should that bike be killing those cars ( if it was hooking up)