Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Who else is sick of hearing about "Bubba""JS7"?

the dude raced what his contract allowed him to. hes (on?) an SX only team people lose sight of that... hate on that statement as much as you want.

i like hearing a lot about him so i know what to expect for the upcoming season as i am still a big stewart fan

the dude raced what his contract allowed him to. hes (on?) an SX only team people lose sight of that... hate on that statement as much as you want.

i like hearing a lot about him so i know what to expect for the upcoming season as i am still a big stewart fan

Is it really true that he was only allowed to race SX?

Didn't he race a few MX races in 2010?

He posted this on his website on may 16th.

"Everyone witnessed the way I struggled during the Supercross series this year and while I’d like to race this weekend, we just aren’t ready. I hope fans will understand. The decision has been very hard to make, but we won’t race till we’re ready.

- James"

To me that sounds like he should have raced the outdoors if he was ready?

About topic, no, i'm not tired of all the JS7 storys. Hate him or love him, he is still really fast and one of the greatest ever that have raced a dirtbike.

Waaaay! Sick of him, don't care that he's on a 2 stroke either. I can't take away his skill though, talented, yes. Whiney unprofessional child, yes. It has been nice to see a couple of great riders battle this season without having JS getting in the way. He's a great rider know doubt, but great in the way he can (sort of) control his chaos... 2 ryans, reed metcalfe pourcel, way in control, less chaotic,smooth and wonderful to watch their technic. Stewart, always on the edge, like barcia, I don't find it entertaining. There is something to be said about being a mature technical rider.

I noticed last season Stewart was a bit more patient, seemed to be maturing in his approach to racing, if he can continue on this track he has the chance to do great things again, no doubt. But with barcia looking to move up permanently, villapoto now healthy, dungey experienced, it's going to be hard to come back after so much (cumulative) time off, I won't be surprised if he goes down in flames, with a barrage of exuses why he couldn't race.

I've moved on.....

:banghead:Every time I open a mag. I see him yet I can't remember the last time I saw him race?!👍

OR...someone starts another thread about him...are you getting the least bit tired of that? :smashpc:

• Like 1

OR...someone starts another thread about him...are you getting the least bit tired of that? :smashpc:

+1 your sick of him but yet your talking about him? Kind of counter productive isnt it?👍

I find it funny that those who love him or hate him cant help but talk about him whether it be good or bad, he's still the most talked about racer out there.:busted:

Ever notice it’s the Haters that tend to be less informed, yet cast the most derision. Case and point, the CP pile-on at the MXdN. Granted it was humorous to watch them eat crow when the pics of the mangled back tire came through...

• Like 1

He hasn't had barely any coverage at all lately? Besides bubba's world I can't even think of the last interview he had for an MX mag. I guess he's got some ads for answer... he had that little bit on TW with the truck racing deal but thats it lately. It is ironic however that you make a thread about how you're sick of hearing about Bubba.

Isn't this the case in nearly every professional sport. There's someone who's always talked about whether they are winning or sitting in the stands.

If you're tired of it, why post a thread of him. It just seems like you have a "closet crush" on him.

He hasn't had barely any coverage at all lately? Besides bubba's world I can't even think of the last interview he had for an MX mag. I guess he's got some ads for answer... he had that little bit on TW with the truck racing deal but thats it lately. It is ironic however that you make a thread about how you're sick of hearing about Bubba.

+1. I posted in >>ANOTHER<< :smashpc: Stewart thread about how he is disappearing from most of the ads in the mags. Even though he is continuously talked about on these forums I think the sponsors have moved on to RV, RD, Reed and others that continue to race. I did see the new FOX ad with RC wearing the 012 gear which I found kind of funny but JS needs to make a good showing next season to keep his appeal up for the sponsors and his fans.

I saw this thread and thought it was funny because we DON'T see him all over the mags, as in the past. We'll be hearing plenty about him soon enough, I'm sure.

I can't wait to hear what his plans are for 2012 once his new deals are finalized. Love him or hate him, I think he's good for our sport.

• Like 1

good because he's been spanking the other side all summer :smashpc:

I don't know about all that but I figured I would bring back some of the old memories of the Bubba threads. There was always that one dude that chimed in and used the "spank that booty" phrase.

I don't know about all that but I figured I would bring back some of the old memories of the Bubba threads. There was always that one dude that chimed in and used the "spank that booty" phrase.

I remember that :smashpc:

I find it funny that those who love him or hate him cant help but talk about him whether it be good or bad, he's still the most talked about racer out there.:smashpc:

Kind of ironic, isn't it. 👍