Sign in to follow this  

Alberta Any riding Groups near Calgary

I am just getting back into riding again after 20 plus years and am wondering if there is any riding groups around Calgary? I am looking for some nice areas to ride. Been to Maclean Creek, and waiperous just wondering where else people ride around here? We have a few more weeks to get out and enjoy so anyone taking any riding journeys and want some more people with them? I have a DRZ 250 and my riding buddy has a YZF426 so we wouldn't slow you down....

If you want to know about off-road (single track) riding in the Calgary area your best bet is probably Rocky Mountain Dirt Riders.

What type of riding are you looking for?

I moved to Calgary area this spring,ride McLean mostly.

Been out with RMDRA guys a few times.

Don't know the area great but getting there.

I work shift work so I have weekdays off and tend to want to ride then as weekends the little lady wants to do stuff.

I like to go out and trail ride, been to Mclean a few times, out to waiperous as well. Lots of mud out there. I am going to Irricana on sunday to see what the gravel pits like. I have heard of Indian Graves out by longview as well. I will pretty much attempt any kind of riding. I have to split the weekends with my wife as well. I do something she likes one day and the other is for me to go have guy fun on the bike.