Sign in to follow this  

Drz ?

I'm looking to purchase a DRZ 400 street model. Found one w/17,000 street miles. $2000 good deal?

Thanks

Adam

Year? It all depends on how it was ridden.

I was worried about mine with about that when I bought it, but after cracking her open to do the big bore, everything looks really solid.

that's about right around my neck of the woods. does it have any nice goodies added ? proof of oil change history ? good wheel bearings, stem, etc ?

Without knowing how well the maint was done on the bike, I'd look for something with lower miles and plan on spending another $500 or so. I bought mine w/ 2000 miles on the clock for $2800. Be patient and wait for the right bike at the right price. You'll be glad you did.

Edited by xrflogger
add info

i got an 2006 drz s with 2000 miles for $2800. id keep looking you will find a better deal

Without knowing how well the maint was done on the bike, I'd look for something with lower miles and plan on spending another $500 or so. I bought mine w/ 2000 miles on the clock for $2800. Be patient and wait for the right bike at the right price. You'll be glad you did.
i got an 2006 drz s with 2000 miles for $2800. id keep looking you will find a better deal

I'm with these fellas ^. There are plenty of them around. Don't rule out the one your looking at if it's exceptional and he could work on the price but you can find lower mileage and one that you put 80 percent of the miles on for just a couple dollars more. Either way you'll definitely enjo the bike for sure!!

if you like the bike thats a decent price. offer less. if theres others for sale look at them. around here no one sells there drz. 17000 is half life. these bikes are good for 30,000miles easy.