Sign in to follow this  

Kawasaki KX250 project

Hi guys,

I bought a 2002 KX250 in pieces! Finally got it all together :smashpc:

Here is a vid of the 1st start up!!

Can't wait to ride her!

I need a silencer though.. any one got any ideas on what's good?

Stock.

no pics of the rebuild?

I wanted stock but - I can't find any stock ones on ebay and i bet from kawasaki they are like £200!!

I can get a dep for around £80.

So surprised theres zero stock ones around, been looking about 3 weeks :smashpc:

I got over 100 pics, I am putting together a slide show right now and will upload it here once it's complete, Just need silencer and graphics 👍

I may have a real low hr stock one (I replaced it with a SA one day after buying the bike 10 years ago) laying around. Give me a day to check. Oh, and how much are you willing to pay?

I wanted stock but - I can't find any stock ones on ebay and i bet from kawasaki they are like £200!!

I can get a dep for around £80.

So surprised theres zero stock ones around, been looking about 3 weeks :smashpc:

I got over 100 pics, I am putting together a slide show right now and will upload it here once it's complete, Just need silencer and graphics 👍

Did you check the thumpertalk classifieds?

Good idea mate!

I may have a real low hr stock one (I replaced it with a SA one day after buying the bike 10 years ago) laying around. Give me a day to check. Oh, and how much are you willing to pay?

I'm not sure man, they postage to London will prob be a killer! Il check it out!

I saw a couple on ebay but they were in united states which is probably no use to you

there is two on there now from the states, both of them the postage is £50 + :smashpc: