Sign in to follow this  

I love my Beta..... still

Just got back from a weekend up in Kennedy Meadows.

Thunder storms and hail while riding down Rincon :smashpc::banana:

The Beta just kept on rocking through all the slippery rocks and roots and all the wonderful nasty stuff that goes along with that trail!

One thing for sure, I don't care what kind of bike you ride, it never ceases to amaze me what we all put our bikes through and they just take it and get us home and then do it again another day (but I did tweek my front disk a bit).

anyway....still love my 08 Beta.

And another thing, be very careful when riding in the forest on opening day of deer season 👍

There's some CRAZY people out there...

5a1a105a.jpg

I keep telling you guys to get new helmets.

You're right. regardless of what we ride, we off roaders put our bikes through a world of hurt and they (almost) always get us home and then start right up the next time ready for more.

I'm hoping to ride Rincon next weekend. Can't wait. How were the water crossings?

5a1a105a.jpg

I keep telling you guys to get new helmets.

You're right. regardless of what we ride, we off roaders put our bikes through a world of hurt and they (almost) always get us home and then start right up the next time ready for more.

I'm hoping to ride Rincon next weekend. Can't wait. How were the water crossings?

Wow big deer!! You can get a lot of meat out of those!!!:smashpc:

I'm going to go ride my Beta this morning in some serious single track. Originally I wasn't going to go in such hard stuff as it's hard on the bike... I just started doing it anyway in the worst stuff possible and it's great. I just can't keep it as pretty. I love my Beta too!!!

It's a street legal dirtbike!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/woodsrider117#p/u/8/Z1MQr969Bkw

Just got back from a weekend up in Kennedy Meadows.

Thunder storms and hail while riding down Rincon :smashpc::banana:

The Beta just kept on rocking through all the slippery rocks and roots and all the wonderful nasty stuff that goes along with that trail!

One thing for sure, I don't care what kind of bike you ride, it never ceases to amaze me what we all put our bikes through and they just take it and get us home and then do it again another day (but I did tweek my front disk a bit).

anyway....still love my 08 Beta.

And another thing, be very careful when riding in the forest on opening day of deer season 👍

There's some CRAZY people out there...

Crazy people are those who choose to ride on opening day! :busted:

Crossing weren't too bad at all.

It was raining on us most of the day, so flash floods were a little bit of a concern as we got farther down in the canyon, but they never happened.

Truly EPIC conditions last weekend.

Love the helmets!

Would have been dead for sure with those on. :smashpc:

We had one hunter actually block the trail with his rifle on his chest as if he was not going to let us continue!

He yelled at us for scaring the deer off!

I wanted to tell him that these are designated OHV trails and that they are STILL open to us regardless of hunting season, and told him that he should have known that there are motorcycles allowed here and wanted to point to the OHV designated sign......But it wasn't worth the effort. So we apologized and continued.

Don't get me wrong, I like hunting too and I do my homework on areas I plan on hunting in.

But these hunters have the whole forest to hunt in.

Us OHV's have only this little portion of the forest left to ride (and it's getting smaller) 👍

Edited by G-Bone
political correctness

Crazy people are those who choose to ride on opening day! :smashpc:

👍🤣:busted:🤣

Just caught that....touche!

We had one hunter actually block the trail with his rifle on his chest as if he was not going to let us continue!

He yelled at us for scaring the deer off!

What would he have done if you drove a 12 pointer right to his stand. It could work either way just the same. Tell him to F-off! Roost his truck next time you see him! :smashpc:

Just kiddin!