Sign in to follow this  

Looking for new trails in S. CA

Hey where can I ride my dirt bike in S. Ca that is similar to Lake Arrowhead or Corral Canyon? I love dirt trails and water crossings. Does anyone know of a great park with lots of technical trails?

Edited by WAH
make it bold

I went north for years out to Cal City, Randsburg or beyond until one day when Highway 14 was closed so I went back to Gorman after a 20-year break. I still don't go there on the weekends but during the week it's great. I've ridden every trail and am now making my way through all of the Los Padres National Forest trails.

WOW...we have almost the exact same bikes, '98 CR250R, '05 CRF250X w/Billet big bore kit, '98 TRX300, '97 KX80.

I went to Gorman last year and rode the south side of the park; nothing really technical and the park did not seem very large. Maybe I missed something.

Maybe I missed something.

Maybe you did.....:smashpc:🤣 Go northwest young man.....

WOW...we have almost the exact same bikes, '98 CR250R, '05 CRF250X w/Billet big bore kit, '98 TRX300, '97 KX80.

I went to Gorman last year and rode the south side of the park; nothing really technical and the park did not seem very large. Maybe I missed something.

Go Honda! Gorman is the second largest SVRA park in California so I bet you just didn't see it all. I do a 50 mile loop in 2 hours and never ride the same trail twice.

See map at http://parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1192

From gorman go up into Los Padres nf. Go up East Frazier into the forest. It rips, Probably better than Arrowhead. Get a map a Lot of technical single tracks from the minute you leave gorman .

Awesome...thanks for the info. I'll be heading there next. Who do I contact for a map of the area?