Sign in to follow this  

Come on out all of you on DRZ's

Yes I am involved in this hehe and yes it's all free :thumbsup:

(from SuperMotoJunkie)

PGP Free Track Day October 23rd, 1 pm till 5 pm... Rain or shine ! UPDATED THREAD

Where ? Pacific Grand Prix Kart Track (see link under this sections header)

When ? October 23rd which is a Sunday from 1 pm till 5 pm BBQ after track has closed.

Why ? To bring together the regulars as well have riders come out for the first time to try a bike or ride what they brought. This is a very good chance to talk with a very wide range of riders. This also a chance to meet the family who makes this track tick. Give suggestions or ask questions to get a feel for what it takes to keep an operation like this going.. sooo everyone is invited...

Looks like 4 specially prepared loaner bikes thus far, Thanks to "Ryan P"

"Some" of the "regulars" "may" share their bikes but this is up to them.

Some dealers will be there with Demo bikes

The dirt section maybe open weather permitting...If it's wet then we will not open the dirt section

I will bring precut plastic material to make temporary sliders, as well seizing wire, tape drill etc to make this time as safe as possible. For those that are going to bring a street tard or a MX bike.... please make sure its not dripping fluids etc, we have to respect the track as well other riders.... SAFETY

So some folks have graciously offered to bring food, drinks etc because the theme is

" Potluck "

So Far : Ryan P: is bringing bikes, tools and burgers....and his lovely family

Gary P: is bringing Chocolate Chip Cookies, snickerdoodles and brownies,

If Debbie P is doin the baking then I'm inline first

Uber2: says he's bringing a case of brown bottles,

mehoff36: says I'm in for water and soft drinks

"Deb" my favorite female racer will be bringing Chile Verde, Chili or Maybe Carnita's

Mike's wife is gonna bring salad and mentioned lasagna, this women can cook by the way, but Mikes a rail ? go figure lol..

Me ? I'm gonna bring tools, wheels, slider material, tape seizing wire etc, as well

my kegerater, and brawts, prolly turkey dogs for the non red meat eaters,

not to mention my charm, good looks and glowing personality

Well... post up If you want to bring something...just so there is no duplicates..

This is gonna be a great event, please come out, even If you don't have plans to ride....meet the group and join the family of people who are passionate about this sport... so let's say piss on the economy for a day and do what we can to keep the sport moving along.....Hopefully our neibours to the North and South will be there so we can share Ideas on making the West Coast the place to be for supermoto !

Track addy

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PGP+Motorsports+Park,+31001+144th+Avenue+Southeast,+Kent,+WA+98042&hl=en&ll=47.323378,-122.154021&spn=0.016087,0.042272&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.41771,86.572266&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=15

Track info

http://www.pacificgp.com/facility-info/circuit-information.html

PGPAerialMap.png

PGP-Overlook.png

So lets go people..... :busted:

Lets have some fun and well getcha into racing SuperMoto :smashpc:

• Like 1

Awesome looking track, I'm jealous!!

Oh this track is fast and fun :busted: and like 15/20 mins away :smashpc: Plus it has the 2 1/4 mile road course with the 1/4 mile drag strip :lol:

i dont think anyone wants to get sprayed with rubber ... by you DEBI

Oh come on now... you know I can't ride until Jan :thumbsup:

What a track! That is fine! :smashpc:

I wish we had something like that around our parts.

Sounds like y'all gonna have a great time.

Thanks for posting that Debi, even though it's just a big tease for us down here. :busted::thumbsup:

Sorry Gramma, I already have hot dates planned on Saturday, Oct. 22nd, with three hot women in the music industry. That's right, Terry Nunn, Dale Bozio, & Annabella Lwin. I know most of you don't know who they are, but they were big music players in my day. :smashpc:

Sorry Gramma, I already have hot dates planned on Saturday, Oct. 22nd, with three hot women in the music industry. That's right, Terry Nunn, Dale Bozio, & Annabella Lwin. I know most of you don't know who they are, but they were big music players in my day. :smashpc:

I know who they are damn you :lol:

BTW.. you're gunna miss the fun :thumbsup: and ride my new race bike hehe :busted:

I know who they are damn you :lol:

But I thought you were into the big hair bands apback in the day, not the super cool ones.:smashpc:

BTW.. you're gunna miss the fun :thumbsup: and ride my new race bike hehe :busted:

Nah, I think I'll opt-out to hang with the hot chicks for the evening than go to the sausagefest the next day.:lol:

On a serious note, it is a great time to get others out there to finally do a track day. You'll thank Debi later. :thumbsup:What a better opportunity that a "free" track day. I really wished I lived closer, so I could smoke Gramma on her new race bike, like that big ciggaweet she smoked last night.:lol:Have fun, Ya'll!!

If my bike is up and running (Should be on Tuesday, with break in next weekend) I"m in in in in in. I'll bring some chips and dip or another kind of snack. :smashpc:

If my bike be broke, I'll show up if it's good weather and see if I can borrow a bike.

cant wait!!!

Me either :p Will be my first time back on a Bike since the crash

Shhhhhhhh I know I'm to wait 90 days but but :ride:

But I thought you were into the big hair bands apback in the day, not the super cool ones.:lol:

Nah, I think I'll opt-out to hang with the hot chicks for the evening than go to the sausagefest the next day.:bonk:

On a serious note, it is a great time to get others out there to finally do a track day. You'll thank Debi later. :thumbsup:What a better opportunity that a "free" track day. I really wished I lived closer, so I could smoke Gramma on her new race bike, like that big ciggaweet she smoked last night.:lol: Have fun, Ya'll!!

Oh hell no... I am a Punker Bitch... Never got into those big hair bands :lol:

BTW... if you saw me right now you wouldn't recognize me hehe.... Going out for some Bar/Music fun so yep... Heels and all :p

Where's the Mosh pit ???

Oh you are so going to miss this :cry: and you are right... This is put together to get more people into SuperMoto and show them the fun factor as well as show them how to get the most out of there bikes as well as ride ours :smashpc:

Hey Debi, nice crash footage! What the heck happened? Did #126 finally just run into you, he sure was trying!

Not sure..... I know the front started to wash and I tried to blip the throttle to get the rear to come around and well got highsided bad.

I know we banged bars the lap before coming out of the dirt section the lap prior :lol: and he came over after the race to see if I was OK :thumbsup: So we had a beer and laughed that he got passed multiple times by a Granny :p

On Saturdays races he was concerned that I was even racing :mad:

Here's Saturdays Main... My shoulder dislocated again at about lap 5 but I finished :foul:.. You can hear my shoulder pop back in at the end when a friend of mine yanked on it :bonk:

http://www.vimeo.com/28032280

If my bike is up and running (Should be on Tuesday, with break in next weekend) I"m in in in in in. I'll bring some chips and dip or another kind of snack. :mad:

If my bike be broke, I'll show up if it's good weather and see if I can borrow a bike.

Oh there will be bikes you can hop on... even my KTM :busted:

Looking forward to seeing you out there :moon:

:worthy:That is one nice looking facility. Wish i could come. Good to hear from the racin grandma again. Mitch

:worthy:That is one nice looking facility. Wish i could come. Good to hear from the racin grandma again. Mitch

Oh this one of the best in the Country :thumbsup: The whole staff and owners are kick ass :smashpc:

Oh I am still racing :lol: well not until next year do to a fractured elbow and stuff but will be on the track on the 23rd to help :busted: