Sign in to follow this  

05 intake boot

I have a 2003 Cr125. Does the 05 intake boot make a difference? Also is the rad valve better than the vforce?

i was wondering the same thing. i have an 02 cr 125 was thinking about buying the boot but i dont know if its an exact fit. And i would go with the boyesen rad valve over the v-force anyday. the rad valve is a way better product

yes it makes a difference. also drilling about 3 holes per side on the airbox will help these motors inhale better.

Rad valve may be nice, but good luck finding replacement reeds. had that problem a few years back. Boyesen did not make them for over a year and all parts houses were out of them. I would never support a company with that poor of product supply.

yes it makes a difference. also drilling about 3 holes per side on the airbox will help these motors inhale better.

Rad valve may be nice, but good luck finding replacement reeds. had that problem a few years back. Boyesen did not make them for over a year and all parts houses were out of them. I would never support a company with that poor of product supply.

2003 rad valve replacement reeds:

http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/5235/

I just got my Uni air inserts today and i plan on getting the rad valve and the 05 intake soon after little more research.