Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina Palmetto State Championship, Oct. 30

A friend brought to my attention this hare scramble and was curious if anyone on here was going to participate. Has anyone raced the race before? If so, is it a good course? Any inside info. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I have looked every where setra, cera, georgie offroad, web sites. Why can't I find any info. on this race? All I can find is a flyer. Is it a first time race? I am in the dark here since I have never participated. It's not far away from home and I am definitely interested. Any Info?

Go on Setra's website and look at schedule. then click on flyer for CERA. All the info is there. I think it is the first time they have held a Hare Scrambler there. So lets go show some support and race so they will have more!!!!

I did the harescramble on Sunday. Started 3rd row with 35+ A., because I wasn't a Setra member (not my idea). I finished 115 out of 140. I didn't set the world on fire but I finished my first harescramble which is more than I can say for the two other guys I went with. I like to tell people I got 5th in my class, there were 8, and one was my buddy (DNF ha, ha, ha). Wow, those guys were fast, I think they lapped me. I had a great time. Did anyone else enjoy the race?

This was my first harescramble as well dirtydogg. I started in row 8 in the 250c class and finished 114. The last lap absulutely killed me. I could hardly pull the clutch in my hands were so stiff. It was crazy when the AA boys passed through they made it look easy. I did enjoy it and will do them again. This one mad me realize how out of shape I really am.

CNC you finished just before me. Do you know if they will post the results? I am guessing they will eventually on the SETRA site. Did you see the KTM in two pieces? Wonder what happened there?

DD the results were posted yesterday on the SETRA website. I read on forum on the SETRA site that the KTM needed a set of triple trees. Riding by it looked to be more than trees, but still that had to be a wild ride when that happened.