Sign in to follow this  

polisport plastic kits

Have any of you guys had fitment issues with them? I just got a kit for my 2011 yz250f and it was the worst fitting stuff i have ever had.

I bought a polisport kit for my CR250 and the stuff is marginal, at best. I won't be buying any more of it.

I bought a Polisport kit to suit 96-01 YZ 250 and will never buy Polisport again they got white marks in them easily and one of the shrouds cracked around a mounting bolt.

yeah the ft fender was the only thing that fit right, i had to take a dremel to the shrouds to get them to fit.... incredible that they are still in business

The kit I got for my ktm200 seemed to fit fine. I didn't get radiator shrouds though. Just front/rear fender, #plate and side panels.

i am guessing some bikes are easy to make and some bikes are hard, the new yz250fs are kinda different plastic to start with... i dunno

bought a front fender for my yamaha and to this day it is twisted the right. tried leaning it against things to force it back into shape but in the end it always goes back to being twisted.