Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone have little girl riding gear for sale?

Looking for riding gear for my six year old. She is about a size 7 or so, and have been scouring the Craigslist and eBay sites for a few weeks. We are going on a riding trip in two weeks, and was hoping to get her something by then.

If anyone has anything for sale or knows some who does, I'd be interested in taking a look.

Thanks in advance! :smashpc:

If you don't find any good deals on used. Chapparrel is having their big close out this weekend. You can probably get some good deals . . . maybe not as good as used but much better than retail.

Hmmm...I'll see what we still have. I know I still have size 2 thor boots and thor gear but not sure what size, my daughter wore it when she was 6yrs old. Also a chest protector w/neck roll.

If you don't find any good deals on used. Chapparrel is having their big close out this weekend. You can probably get some good deals . . . maybe not as good as used but much better than retail.

x2 you can get her all decked out for cheap with their Ocelot starter packs. Good gear and lasts longer than she will fit in it

Thanks everyone for your responses. I think she's a size 13/1 in shoes, seven or so in pants, and probably a kid's small in a jersey. Plus, if anything is close enough, it's good because she's a very casual rider. :smashpc:

I'll check out Chaparral also, nice tip.

It turns out my wife was able to track down some gear for our daughter from some family friends of ours out in Atascadero, so it looks like we are good.

Thanks so much for all who have responsed, sorry to have wasted your time.

Looking for riding gear for my six year old. She is about a size 7 or so, and have been scouring the Craigslist and eBay sites for a few weeks. We are going on a riding trip in two weeks, and was hoping to get her something by then.

If anyone has anything for sale or knows some who does, I'd be interested in taking a look.

Thanks in advance! :smashpc:

I'm selling a like new Aria helmet in medium that was my daughters with no scratches. $ 300.00 may seem like a lot, but what is her head worth? I'll see what gear I might have and post.