Sign in to follow this  

PIT BIKE RUN through WALMART!!!!!!

i have no idea who these crazy punks are :smashpc:

enjoy

comments appreciated haha feel free to post anywhere, going viral would be nice to help me gain subscribers haha

• Like 1

Don't be surprised if you get a fair bit of hate from here, I'm all for having fun and that would be super cool.

But dirt bike riders all around the world are seen quite poorly in the public eye, stuff like this doesn't help at all. It would be a fair bit worse if you clipped an old lady or little kid...

Have fun, but try your best not to upset anyone in doing so :smashpc:

Hahaha. I love it.

A lot of people here can't tell the difference between causing harm and being a pain in the ass.

You guys were just being a pain in the ass. Don't let the, "Thanks a lot, now I can't read my morning paper because you riding into walmart caused my insurance rates to go up so high I had to cancel my subscription, and then my wife said I couldn't ride my dirtbike anymore because of people riding through walmart.." crowd bring you down.

Hahaha. I love it.

A lot of people here can't tell the difference between causing harm and being a pain in the ass.

You guys were just being a pain in the ass. Don't let the, "Thanks a lot, now I can't read my morning paper because you riding into walmart caused my insurance rates to go up so high I had to cancel my subscription, and then my wife said I couldn't ride my dirtbike anymore because of people riding through walmart.." crowd bring you down.

lol so true

this country need to lighten up

Would be much better with a 3rd person's viewpoint!

You need someone in the store with another camera... Now get back there and make another video!

Would be much better with a 3rd person's viewpoint!

You need someone in the store with another camera... Now get back there and make another video!

Not only that, but a few laps around the electronics department in the back of the store to prove you have a set hanging.

Anyone can ride in one door and out the other...

I'm trying to see the lighter side (I'm 29) but i have to go with my first thought that I think it's stupid. The combination of no helmets, riding a dirtbike in Walmart makes me just want to bitch slap these kids around. First it's a Walmart, what next, a bank? The point is that this isn't a one time deal, it will continue and will only become more dangerous and daring. If you want to do dumb shit, go blow eachother but leave the public out of it. Yup, now I'm ticked off!

Also, by posting this on your youtube account it makes it really easy to id who it was. That and a few minutes can easily identify Lakeside and Buda, TX. and names, numbers, finish results, lots of info. From a law enforcement standpoint, hiding in plain sight. Or not hiding at all. Just trying to keep you out of trouble.

Jim

i would have close lined you if you rode by me.seriously if that,s your idea of a good time or being funny,you need to get a life.try a girl friend or something else worthwhile like riding at the track or a designated offroad location.

people say "we "need to lighten up.you idiots are the reason dirtbikes( read"all bikers")have such a bad reputation.

i would have close lined you if you rode by me.seriously if that,s your idea of a good time or being funny,you need to get a life.try a girl friend or something else worthwhile like riding at the track or a designated offroad location.

people say "we "need to lighten up.you idiots are the reason dirtbikes( read"all bikers")have such a bad reputation.

Him riding through walmart is the reason dirt bikers have a bad name? I'd like to see your correlation aside from blowing smoke out of your ass.

Nobody got hurt. Nobody was even inconvenienced. Get off of your high horse.

If you want to live in a bubble, feel free. The rest of us will continue enjoying life and enjoying the occasional person doing something dumb and not causing anybody any harm.

that is how you define"enjoying life"?how sad for you.

ya no body was hurt,this time.retards.your gene pole needs a little more chlorine.

you think jane and joe general public thought"oh my just some nice young boys having fun on their motorcycle?nope ,they thought"what a bunch of delinquint ********,they should ban anyone under 21 from owning a motorcycle".

retards

your quote

"Him riding through walmart is the reason dirt bikers have a bad name? I'd like to see your correlation aside from blowing smoke out of your ass.

If you want to live in a bubble, feel free. The rest of us will continue enjoying life and enjoying the occasional person doing something dumb and not causing anybody any harm."

ya no body was hurt,this time.retards.your gene pole needs a little more chlorine.

you think jane and joe general public thought"oh my just some nice young boys having fun on their motorcycle?nope ,they thought"what a bunch of delinquint ********,they should ban anyone under 21 from owning a motorcycle".

retards

your quote

"Him riding through walmart is the reason dirt bikers have a bad name? I'd like to see your correlation aside from blowing smoke out of your ass.

If you want to live in a bubble, feel free. The rest of us will continue enjoying life and enjoying the occasional person doing something dumb and not causing anybody any harm."

And after this little back and forth, I'm thinking they should ban anybody with a "butthurt quotient" (BQ from here on in) of over 100 from posting on the internet. But, it's unlikely to happen. So again, your life is uneffected.

Ya no body was hurt,this time.retards.your gene pole needs a little more chlorine.

You think jane and joe general public thought"oh my just some nice young boys having fun on their motorcycle?nope ,they thought"what a bunch of delinquint ********,they should ban anyone under 21 from owning a motorcycle".

Retards

your quote

"him riding through walmart is the reason dirt bikers have a bad name? I'd like to see your correlation aside from blowing smoke out of your ass.

u mad????????????????????????????????????

there kids, having a good time. no one died, its all a good day.

the people who see use "bikers" as ^&%@ will always see us as that. no matter if we ride track, or threw our local walmarts. THEIR jean pool needs to be killed off. not the gean pool of people who say **** it, lets have some fun.