Goggles

What kind of helmet do you have? Most offroad helmets are designed to wear goggles with them.

Have you just not been wearing goggles, and the wind and dust is affecting you?

I've just be getting by cheap wearing my full face road helmet. Obviously, this is a big problem, so I shopping. Just haven't bought any goggles for years and wondered if anyone had any recommendations. I did some research and it seems like Scott goggles are best for those of us required to wear glasses and are looking for a good goggles to wear over glasses.

Appreciate everyone's help here...

I've just be getting by cheap wearing my full face road helmet. Obviously, this is a big problem, so I shopping. Just haven't bought any goggles for years and wondered if anyone had any recommendations. I did some research and it seems like Scott goggles are best for those of us required to wear glasses and are looking for a good goggles to wear over glasses.

Appreciate everyone's help here...

Okay, gotcha.

Yea, most brands should have some that cater to people with glasses. Check with you shop for some that'll fit, preferably with anti-fog lenses.

Might look into a dualsport helmet. Sort of a hybrid between street and dirt, shape is like a dirt helmet with room to breathe and will fit goggles, but still has a visor for cruising down the highway.

Not as nice as a dirt helmet on the dirt, and not as quiet as a street helmet on teh street, but to have one helmet pull double-duty is convienent.