Obsolete Graphics

So I have an 07 kx250 with plain green plastics, which makes it look :smashpc:. I want to get some team replica graphics, but am tired of all the Monster Energy stuff. Don't get me wrong, they look good, but everyone has them. What I want is the graphics from 03, 04, or 05. Im talking about the team chevy

2733371526_small_2.jpg

or the kx sr graphics.FX08-01136.jpg

In my opinion they are sooooo clean and just make the bike look that much more awesome. The problem is don't know how to get any.

Is there anyone who does or will reproduce them? I don't want to piss off Factory Effex by copying there stuff, but its not like I will be selling it, I just want one set.

I thought maybe I could get a template, but they are ridiculously expensive and I don't want to drop over $500 on a single set of shroud graphics. I did find a web side that has a template that you can print out and draw on and turn in, but the only one they have is for a 2009-2011 kxf. I want the 03-07 shroud template so I can be sure I know what I am getting.

Anyone have any ideas? I think if I could get a template, I could get a local graphics shop to make them, Its just getting the template that I see as a problem.

Any ideas? If anyone has some old shrouds with these graphics, would you be willing to sell them?

I have seen those, but Im not too fond of them. I don't think the logo is big enough. But they are still an option, thanks for the input though. I have seen some of the team chevy ones on bikes that people posted in the kx 2 stroke pic thread back in 07, but I don't feel like saying, "hey, I know you don't know me but I want the graphics you had 4 years ago, want to sell them?". I also have found a website that has the kxF sr(note the F) graphics for the 04-05 kx250f, and I could get some shrouds for that bike, retrofit them onto mine, and run those. I still have to check to make sure they have them though. I could just say the "F" stands for "Fast".

Let me look at my 2007 Dennis Kirk catalog. Maybe it has contents in there. I see the seat cover is different than stock on that second picture. Where is that second picture from? Is it from FX?

Look around for a picture of one of the 2005 brochure / postercards that they handed out at the races. There was one for Stewart and one for Michael Byrne. Beyond that, actual race photos will help most. OK, you have sparked my interest: (EDIT: Go with these instead of the thoughts at the top of this post.) :smashpc:

stewart259.jpg

6621_stewart-sx01-05-001_399.jpg

041605288ek0.jpg