Sign in to follow this  

Oops bought the wrong stuff.

Boyfriend went local MX shop and I am a big fan of Royal Purple for my KX 100, 2 stroke.

So I asked him to get my trans oil and pre mix

He came back with 10w40 transmission oil for use with 4t's. Could I use this for the tranny? I normally buy the synchromax gear saver by RP... Just wondering if it is worth spending the gas to go return.

:smashpc:

Boyfriend went local MX shop and I am a big fan of Royal Purple for my KX 100, 2 stroke.

So I asked him to get my trans oil and pre mix

He came back with 10w40 transmission oil for use with 4t's. Could I use this for the tranny? I normally buy the synchromax gear saver by RP... Just wondering if it is worth spending the gas to go return.

:smashpc:

Is this bizaro world or something? A girl sends her boyfriend to the bike shop for oil, and he gets the wrong kind?

Wow, let me just hang on that one a second...

LOL, JK- Kudos to you for knowing your stuff!! Now make sure that boyfriend does your laundry and has dinner ready when you get home.

LOL, JK- Kudos to you for knowing your stuff!! Now make sure that boyfriend does your laundry and has dinner ready when you get home.

Scratch that. ctotilas Will you marry me?:smashpc:

Scratch that. ctotilas Will you marry me?:smashpc:

Haha, I most definitely will. Ya the sad story being is that I'm teaching him everything(or what little I know).... I just need him for his muscles when I'm not strong enough for something. 👍