Sign in to follow this  

A Moto version of PLANKING

i been bumming around the house a lot and thought this would be fun to do, get all your gear on and take a pic of your self (not planking) doing something everyday normal and make a poster thing saying "I WANNA RIDE". kinda like the honda commercial, ha

here is one . i gotta few more ideas that i wanna do haha

HONDA COMMERCIAL

here is where you can do a poster maker http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php

DSCN1961-1.jpg

Edited by mattmoto441

I have brand new gear sitting unopened in a box next to me. When I am aloowed to open it you will have yourself a picture. :smashpc:(bday present from the gf and she isnt here yet to watch me open it)

lmfao this is EPIC MATE!!!

stuff planking this is 110% more funny and alot safer as we got SAFTY GEAR ON >>>>>>>>>> WOOOOOT!

i can see this catching on a global scale lmao

this could make news like planking pmsl

I like your idea. Looking forward to seeing some funny pics.

That being said, I really feel old / out of touch. I had to consult the urban dictionary because I had no idea what "planking" meant. I find myself utilizing the urban dictionary quite often these days. Old married guys just don't have enough oportunities to use terms like "raw dog."

Wow my mom always told me I would learn something new everyday no matter how old I got. Now I know what "Planking" means, not sure what to do with the information though. Maybe I will quiz my 22 and 16 year old's tonight to see if Dad is more "Hip" than them... :smashpc:

Wow my mom always told me I would learn something new everyday no matter how old I got. Now I know what "Planking" means, not sure what to do with the information though. Maybe I will quiz my 22 and 16 year old's tonight to see if Dad is more "Hip" than them... :smashpc:

You'd be surprised how much us youngins will teach you. Most of it is worthless though. 👍

I think I've got some ideas too, this is going to be pretty epic.

I might have to gear up and go grocery shopping....in a cart.

You aint got the balls.

I am going to the pool soon to do some laps = :smashpc:

I like your idea. Looking forward to seeing some funny pics.

That being said, I really feel old / out of touch. I had to consult the urban dictionary because I had no idea what "planking" meant. I find myself utilizing the urban dictionary quite often these days. Old married guys just don't have enough oportunities to use terms like "raw dog."

Same here.

We did a few of these on a rainy day earlier this summer.

Here ya go.

hehe1.jpg