MCI Hare scramble

MCI (Motorcycle Competition Inc.) and Eagleswood Twsp are proud to announce the Stumpjumper Harescramble Oct. 22/23!!!

Go to www.motorcyclecompetitioninc.com/hare-scramble to down load a COMPLETE FLIER!!!!!!!

NO QUADS... DO NOT COME TO THIS EVENT TO RACE QUADS OR RIDE QUADS.... STATE POLICE WILL BE PRESENT AT THIS EVENT!!!!!!!!

1. Event Details:

This is a 2 day event. Kid's race Saturday afternoon (starting at 12:30pm) and Adults (men/women) race Sunday starting at 10:00am. We have everything you'll need at sign-up! (AMA memberships, Scoring Transponders and Class info or you can go to www.ecea.org to learn more) Again go to MCI's website to download the flier, it has TONS of info.

2. Kids Course:

This is an EXCELLENT race for kids. We have a fresh course that has ZERO miles on it. 50's lap will be 1.5 miles with LOTS of mom &dad spectating. Pee-Wee's will be 2-3 miles again lots of Mom & Dad viewing! Youths will love the 7-8 miles of VARIED TERRIAN!

Top 10 in each class will trophy, EVERY KID WHO RACES WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE OF SOME SORT!

3. C's and Sportsman Course Details:

C's and Sportsman are in for a real TREAT! 8-10 miles of VIRGIN stuff will TONS of MX/wide open grass track/open woods. No bar banging sections, FAIR balanced event for MX/Pit/Woods riders! If you ever wanted to try a race come on out! Just in case you were unaware, "Sportsmen" class is the first line to leave in the morning race and its for: Dads, Pit Crew members, Old guys/Retired Racers, or people who just want to have fun... FYI. We'll trophy 10 places in each "C" class + prizes!

4. Main Event Course details:

Listen up! 12-15 miles of 85% virgin MX/TRAIL/Grass Track! We have 4 MX sections paired with 4 FREESSSSSSHHHH woods sections. MX tracks don't have huge triples and the woods do not have stick farms! Plenty of passing, just STAY ON THE TRAIL!

Fun, safe and well prepped is the best way to describe this event. "B" classes trophy 5 places and "A-AA's"'s get CASH!!!!

5. Little details:

Food will be handled by Gourmet Deli of Eagleswood, NICE! We'll have cool shirts for sale. Rider "pitting" will be located CLOSE to the rider's parking area, thank god! The start area is completely redesigned and will have a HUGE spectator viewing area right after the 1st turn! Main Event Holeshot "Monster" awards!

Are you getting excited? You should be...

• 2 weeks later...

Rad! 3-wheelers! I'm going to bring my 1984 tecate 3-wheeler and race AA! Should pull a top 5. Atleast I'll get the holeshoot! It has a blown right main bearing seal so gnats and skeeters won't be a problem for spectators. Do you guys think I should run some kinda paddle? I mean the back tires are bald form doing donuts and holeshots up and down my street practicing for this race.