Sign in to follow this  

Best high end pit bike?

looking for a really nice pit bike that isnt the size of a crf50. Ive got 3 grand and i know pitsters are decent and ssr suck. Which ever bike i get il be using for like super moto not much for dirt. Any suggestions for bike that i can buy in the us?

If you got 3k for a pit bike, check search tempest for a used BBR or Sano. That will search all Craigslist postings, if you are willing to go used? Otherwise, there are many super competitive Chinese pit bikes for around 2k new. Obviously many people are biased against these, and base their reviews on a brand new $600 motorcycle! To an extent you get what you pay for. With a little love and care you can get a sick bike for around 2k. Look at the forums. Even though you say SSR sucks they have had several top 3 finishes in the pit bike championships. That says something when you have a 2k bike competing against 10k-15k bikes. Yeah they're not BBR quality, but they're not 10 grand either, but will hang and will last with a little extra maintenance. The same goes for pitster, piranha, and a lot of other Chinese companies.

Ssr doesn't suck you probably rode there base 125 model which sucks balls for people who want thrash em and have a good time. The upgraded 125 with full suspension settings and oil cooler I can get you brand new for 1200 or you can get the 160cc for 2g's and it comes with a ton of goodies go to www.dutchboysmotorsports.com I have tons of models from 70cc-160cc. SSR doesn't suck just the base models do and there 700 brand new....you get what you pay for

And I can get you supermoto wheels for 100 bucks a set dont piss your money away on the big four SSR makes good stuff

You can check planetminis.com too, I'm sure you could find a sweet KLX 110 mod for way under you're budget.