Sign in to follow this  

Massachusetts Woods Racing (or any good riding!!!)

Im looking to see if theres any interest in getting together a woods race or hair scramble... or even just a large pack of competitive/fun riding.

Any events in Mass that people are aware of for this fall? If not, we're toying with the idea of setting a race up. We have a large group of riders from the Buzzards Bay and Plymouth area that are always riding the woods anyways, so it may be fun to take it up a notch.

We have a TON of nice trails in our neck of the woods (100's of miles), some nice loops to make a track, and a staging area. Unfortunately, the areas we know could not be a sanctioned race for obvious reasons.

Hey, always interested in some trail riding but nothing competitive. I'd like to see where you ride those 100s of miles of trail, me and a buddy would tag along. 2010KX450f and 2006 DRZ400. Really no place to ride around Worcester, heard Freetown forest is a hotspot. Let me know, usually free on the weekends. :smashpc:

I am always down, a buddy of mine and I race hare scrambles and trail ride as much as we can! what part of Mass are you from...I am up in Cheshire

If you are looking to get a group together you can count me in if there is a little notice.

It looks like we'll be going for a big ride this Sunday. We ride out of Plymouth/Bourne town line. The ride depends on our trail leader, and he generally stashes gas in the woods for a refill.

Do you know of any more hair scrambles this fall? Two of us would be interested in traveling.

Thanks