Sign in to follow this  

California ^^^ ENTRY with a TWIST ^^^ - SC#5

Entries for the 33-mile-plus, THREE-LAP SuperCourse #5 open October 1, for the OCTOBER 29, 2011 event in the deserts of California City. You have to make this one as we will feature new trails not used for several years and a course that IS challenging and fun for eveyone. Go to: www.altavistaevents.com and download entry and info.

$100.00 for the Overall and fast lap for Motorcycle class (minimum 35 bikes)

$100.00 for Overall ATVs (minimum 8 entries)

$100.00 for Overall UTVs (minimum 8 entries)

We're looking for additional sponsors for each division.

We are bringing a new event-within-an-event, the Team "3" Racing but with a twist (1 MC, 1 ATV & 1 UTV = Team "3") - Entry fee is $25.00 each team member - 100% payback.

We will combine the "Overall" results for each member of the team during the SuperCourse #5, and the team with the lowest number is the winner. Looking for a $300.00 multi-sponsor(s) for the Team "3" Race.

lou@altavistaevents.com

Lucho

I have to give Lucho props for running safe, fun and well organized events

I uploaded a few pics from his last event near here, again, I was pretty

impressed how well these are run, Obviously bike events on private property

like this are making a lot of sense these days as public lands are under the

microscope for motorized competitive events. It has taken a lot of my time this

past year

Here are some pics, it was a fantastic evening for a bike event in Cal City area

A couple of the guys pitting the UTVs were in the same pit club back

when I was racing buggys in the mid 2000s

:smashpc:

lou1.JPG

lou2.JPG

lou3.JPG

lou4.JPG

lou5.jpg

lou6.jpg

Great photos, Wayne. Thanks for posting them. I got none from the race this time.

See you spoon.

We will be posting and sending more details about the "Team" event-within-an-event for the upcoming SuperCourse #5, 10/29.

We hope to have details ready for everyone.

We will post later this afternoon or tomorrow and we will also send to all those in our e-mail list. If you'd like more info, also send us a note to: lou@altavistaevents.com and we'll reply or point you to the right direction.

Yes, to answer a few, the course will be marked by Friday, October 28th, for pre-running, starting at Noon until 4 p.m. - 30 miles, three laps.

WE are still waiting to hear from the new hotel whether it will be open for our weekend or not. If it is, we'll have registration there, otherwise we'll let you know

Lou

The famous (or is it infamous) hotel in Cal-City will not be open for our SuperCourse #5, October 28-29. So we have decided to hold registration right at the start/finish (Proctor & 138th) at Alta Vista Ranch, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Friday, October 28th.

The hotel owner is excited about hosting our future events and registrations and using the hotel for more functions. It looks like it will be for the last event in our series in December.

On another matter, we have on our schedule:

Poker Run Fun November

SuperCourse #6 "The Final Act" December and...

The First Annual "Las PLayas Gran Prix - Ensenada 2011" also in December!

We're here in Ensenada laying out a five-mile beach, dunes and dirt course in front of the entire city. We expect thousands of spectators and the city is going all out for us. More details when Lois and I get back to town.

In the meantime, send your entry for SuperCourse #5, three, 30-mile loops. It's one of the most fun courses we've ever laid out: www.altavistaevents.com

AVE

SUPERCOURSE #5 UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 17, 2011:

Yes, three laps:

Three 33-plus-miles starting at 10 a..m. - Bikes leave first, then quads, then UTVs all on 30-second intervals. Quads leave 2 minutes after the last bike, and UTVs leave 3 minutes after the last quad. When the first bike finishes, all the bikes finish. When the first Quad finishes all three laps all Quads finish and when the first UTV finished all three laps, all UTVs are done.

• Friday Registration and check-in will be at the start/finish, Alta Vista Ranch, 138th & Proctor from 6 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.

• We also open registration and check in on Saturday, Oct 29th from 7 a.m. until 9 a.m. at Start/Finish

• Mandatory participant's meeting at 9 a.m.

• First bike off at 10 a.m.

• Pre-running on Friday from Noon until 4 p.m. only not before or after.

• Course will be completely marked by Friday morning

• Finisher plate at the end of the event

• Radio communications 151.925 MHz

• Telephone: 760.578.6258 - or - 56

If you have any more questions, please contact us: www.altavistaevents.com - lou@altavistaevents.com

Hope to see you soon.

Lou