Sign in to follow this  

What is this AF framed KTM?

CCM bike, seen them racing at one of the British rounds here and from what I seen it went pretty well. From what I know CCM are an engineering company and one of the remaining few in Britain.

They just buy in the bikes and pull them apart and modify,tune,etc.

I dont know exactly which but I think they work with a mix of different bikes. Earlier in the year their workshop was broken into with 8 bikes along with 2 brand new Yamahas that had just arrived from the US stolen.

But yeah, I could see these bikes going a long way they were just as quick as the full on factory teams :smashpc:

Aluminium frame, glued and bolted together i think rather than welded, CCM's own design. Yamaha engines, KTM style plastics.

And always inferior to to the donor bikes. IMO.

CCM bike, seen them racing at one of the British rounds here and from what I seen it went pretty well. From what I know CCM are an engineering company and one of the remaining few in Britain.

They just buy in the bikes and pull them apart and modify,tune,etc.

I dont know exactly which but I think they work with a mix of different bikes. Earlier in the year their workshop was broken into with 8 bikes along with 2 brand new Yamahas that had just arrived from the US stolen.

But yeah, I could see these bikes going a long way they were just as quick as the full on factory teams :smashpc:

Dont quote me but I read that they were screwing around their employees so they broke in a stole the bikes.