Sign in to follow this  

02 cr 250 questions

hi there awsome people! i just had some good 2 stroke questions. my 02 cr250 when i start it hot i need to get on on gas a little to get it to start.its start 1 kick doing this.im woundering if when the engine is hot should it start same as it does cold and idle or idle very low when hot and have to get on the gas a little bit to fire the engine when hot. also is a long rev and tin tin tin after a good rev coming down ok. thanks cheers!

My procedure is as follows: Cold start: choke on, no throttle, kick once and when running turn off the choke as soon as possible. Hot start: no choke, throttle 1/4 open and kick.

There are very few times my bikes won't start first kick. I have noticed mybikes idle a bit lower when warm. Pretty sure that is normal.

My procedure is as follows: Cold start: choke on, no throttle, kick once and when running turn off the choke as soon as possible. Hot start: no choke, throttle 1/4 open and kick.

There are very few times my bikes won't start first kick. I have noticed mybikes idle a bit lower when warm. Pretty sure that is normal.

yea i thought this was more than likly normal every bike i had was like this.thanks man!