2012 SX Teams and Riders

Q: So who knows what supercross rider finished 13th overall and was only 1 of 8 riders to make every main?

A: Chris Blose, and yet he is not on any team for next year. In my opinion, some of these team managers must be blind to not notice a talent like this...

Q: So who knows what supercross rider finished 13th overall and was only 1 of 8 riders to make every main?

A: Chris Blose, and yet he is not on any team for next year. In my opinion, some of these team managers must be blind to not notice a talent like this...

Same with Alex Martin, he deserves a good ride this year, he did amazing this summer and has proven he has the skill, now imagine that with a factory bike!

It aint over yet. Plenty of time for these guys to find something.

Cool stat, I did not know that about Blose. Nice season for him.

Hopefully he finds something.

A: Chris Blose,

In my opinion, some of these team managers must be blind to not notice a talent like this...

Blose hauls ass, no question about that. He tore up Vegas this year too.. Kenny Watson, his manager at H&H loved the guy but questioned his work ethic and how bad he wanted to win... But you're right, there's something to be said for consistancy.