Sign in to follow this  

Free Track day

I am at it again and well not by myself either. Myself and a number of fellow racers are putting this on and it's for "FREE"

(from SuperMotoJunkie)

PGP Free Track Day October 23rd, 1 pm till 5 pm... Rain or shine ! UPDATED THREAD

Where ? Pacific Grand Prix Kart Track (see link under this sections header)

When ? October 23rd which is a Sunday from 1 pm till 5 pm BBQ after track has closed.

Why ? To bring together the regulars as well have riders come out for the first time to try a bike or ride what they brought. This is a very good chance to talk with a very wide range of riders. This also a chance to meet the family who makes this track tick. Give suggestions or ask questions to get a feel for what it takes to keep an operation like this going.. sooo everyone is invited...

Looks like 4 specially prepared loaner bikes thus far, Thanks to "Ryan P"

"Some" of the "regulars" "may" share their bikes but this is up to them.

Some dealers will be there with Demo bikes

The dirt section maybe open weather permitting...If it's wet then we will not open the dirt section

I will bring precut plastic material to make temporary sliders, as well seizing wire, tape drill etc to make this time as safe as possible. For those that are going to bring a street tard or a MX bike.... please make sure its not dripping fluids etc, we have to respect the track as well other riders.... SAFETY

So some folks have graciously offered to bring food, drinks etc because the theme is

" Potluck "

So Far : Ryan P: is bringing bikes, tools and burgers....and his lovely family

Gary P: is bringing Chocolate Chip Cookies, snickerdoodles and brownies,

If Debbie P is doin the baking then I'm inline first

Uber2: says he's bringing a case of brown bottles,

mehoff36: says I'm in for water and soft drinks

"Deb" my favorite female racer will be bringing Chile Verde, Chili or Maybe Carnita's

Mike's wife is gonna bring salad and mentioned lasagna, this women can cook by the way, but Mikes a rail ? go figure lol..

Me ? I'm gonna bring tools, wheels, slider material, tape seizing wire etc, as well

my kegerater, and brawts, prolly turkey dogs for the non red meat eaters,

not to mention my charm, good looks and glowing personality

Well... post up If you want to bring something...just so there is no duplicates..

This is gonna be a great event, please come out, even If you don't have plans to ride....meet the group and join the family of people who are passionate about this sport... so let's say piss on the economy for a day and do what we can to keep the sport moving along.....Hopefully our neibours to the North and South will be there so we can share Ideas on making the West Coast the place to be for supermoto !

Yes we are trying to promtote this sport, track, racers, Dealers and well have fun and show you how much fun this truly is 👍

Track addy

31001 144th Avenue Southeast, Kent, WA

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PGP+Mo...src=6&t=h&z=15

Track info

http://www.pacificgp.com/facility-in...formation.html

PGPAerialMap.png

PGP-Overlook.png

My helmet cam footage of this track

http://www.vimeo.com/27959993

So come on out.. this is all FREE.... and I mean "FREE". :smashpc:

I like the suicide crossings in the dirt section. Hey Deb tell that weasel, if ya loan a bike to some one at a race to expect a crash.

Edited by 38super

I like the suicide crossings in the dirt section. Hey Deb tell that weasel, if ya loan a bike to some one at a race to expect a crash.

Shhhhhh... Yes I crashed it but also buying it :smashpc:

Oh that section is gone. It was only put there for the Demo day for the Ralley cars.

that track looks like a ton of fun, minus the suicide crossings. but a good mix of turns and straights.

Track has 16 turns without dirt and is just under a Mile long and has 20 turns with dirt and about a mile long:thumbsup:

Front straight is 800 ft long and you can get up to 80 to 90 mph and sometimes more :smashpc: