Sign in to follow this  

Washington Rimrock GP 2011

You all are going to have to take pics and bench race here afterwords. :smashpc:

Someone else can carry the SANDBAGGER badge this year... and stand proud my friend. I enjoyed my year, 👍 but I must give up the badge to the next VetC 30+ winner :busted:

40129_1649673167974_1421328371_31736001_4741301_n.jpg

Race hard and come home in one piece.

RhinofromWA

I will be there. Hopefully it will go better than my Desert 100 attempt. My goal is just to finish in one piece.....no hospital visits.

Leaving for Rimrock now!:smashpc:

See you guy's at sound check.

It is going to be epic!

Fun day. 1st time for me at Rimrock, wasn't my best showing. That was a bit different. Rain held out through the short course, but it seemed to be starting at the end of the 1st race. Not sure how the long course went, I can't imagine what those mud sections would be like in a downpour.

Best wishes to the heli rider. Hope all works out.

hope the race went well for everyone! Im still pretty bummed that i could not make it this year

I wish I could of made it also.. Its only about a 15-20min drive for me . But the wife had a huge chore list that kept me from attending.

Does anyone know where I can find a t-shirt for the event? The store had sold out by the time I made it in there on Sunday.

Did anyone go-pro the loop. Would love to show a couple friends what it was like.

I am working on video have 60 percent up. Drdirtrider on youtube.

I kept finding myself tilting my head up LOL.... Sure was a different track from the first to the second... Nice ride brother.

I know.it is bugging me too. I don't know where it got bumped forward.

I kept finding myself tilting my head up LOL.... Sure was a different track from the first to the second... Nice ride brother.