Sign in to follow this  

Brtand New 2007 CR250 $5754.00

I called about this a few weeks ago - the bike does not exist. They have not had a new CR for several years.

There is no number to call, i used the message system days ago to inquire about this and got zero response, the bike does not exist anymore. This ad has not been updated since April.

Yeah, I got a boner when I saw it too, but it's not cycle traders' fault, it's the private seller who posted the ad on their site that is to blame :smashpc:

And I got a boner when I bought mine last weekend for $500. Well, it is a '02 with a blown motor but hey - price was right. :smashpc:

CRbeinghauledfromNevada.jpg

And I got a boner when I bought mine last weekend for $500. Well, it is a '02 with a blown motor but hey - price was right. :smashpc:

I would've picked that up in a heartbeat to swap my 01 motor into! Good find!

Yeah, great find, gives me a boney as well.

damn you Craigslist!

If there is an 04-07 CR250 showroom floor clean and less than 10 hours on it, bone stock, no aftermarket parts or littered with aftermarket stickers....... chances are we have already added it to our warehouse inventory. We plan to have the warehouse packed with these by the time the world ends in late 2012 :busted:

Then the empty warehouse next door will be used for indoor super-cross purposes :smashpc:

While you guys are looking for a place to ride your quads in the snow, we'll be warm and cozy sniffing castor fumes indoors, and hitting our heads on the ceiling doing whips, all winter long 👍

Edited by Atieri

If I had the money I probably would've bought a couple 500's and 250's when honda announced they were discontinuing the 500 in 01 and the 250 in 07...in 2020 when the economy is back around they'd catch a premium as decorative pieces! :smashpc:

...speaking of...I saw an 86 ATC250R still in the crate unassembled...it was amazing

CoveredATCinCrate.jpg

CoveredCratedatcr.jpg

cratedatcr.jpg

cratedATC.jpg

If I could only find a 1988 Fourtrax TRX250R new in box, my collection would almost be complete.

Wow, that ATC is pretty. :smashpc:

How about skipn8r's 03 with 01 motor?

http://www.asrcorporation.com/motorcycles/images/03CR250/Engine/Finished.JPG

Yea that's sick...I've already got a chunk of aluminum to CNC my own head stays but I'm missing the 02-07 roller...I like my '01 and even if I got a blown up 02-07 I'd probably look for a '01 motor to put in it and have the best of both worlds! My '01 is like my child right now 👍