Sign in to follow this  

02-07 CR250 frame guards.

Been looking for frame guards for my 03 cr250 for ever and cant find anything i realy like or at a reasonable price. Just wondering what frame guards you guys have on your bikes or if you know of any i might be interested in.

Also am i right in thinking that the 02-04 crf450 has the same frame as the 02-07cr250?, because i realy like the light speed carbon fibre frame guards but on the lightspeedcarbon. site they only show a listing for the crf450 and not the cr 250, im sure they are the same frame rails arent they???, if so they will fit.Thanks:thumbsup:

Cr and CRF frames are NOT the same.

If you cannot find something at a reasonable price, time to pony up to the bar and pay for what you want.

If you order them up please post a review. I never pulled the trigger and ordered them but would like to know how the fit and finish are

nice find KGAWDTSi. Must order. Now.

I ordered a pair of these for my baby. 07 cr125. They look sweet, they protect the frame but mine wore fast. I put about 10 hours on my baby and the left side has a hole in it. 20170728_160925.jpg

On 12/15/2017 at 0:49 PM, Braaaper121 said:

I ordered a pair of these for my baby. 07 cr125. They look sweet, they protect the frame but mine wore fast. I put about 10 hours on my baby and the left side has a hole in it. 20170728_160925.jpg

those are the pro-carbon ones from the UK linked to above? do you have a picture of the damage?

those are the pro-carbon ones from the UK linked to above? do you have a picture of the damage?

I think thats where i got them from i really dont remember. I dont ha e a pic, the bikes in storage for the winter. Sorry. Its just a small whole