Sign in to follow this  

BBR SP4 / SP5 forks, clamps

Are the triple clamps on the BBR SP4 fork set the same as the clamps on the BBR SP5 fork set?

I am on the hunt for an upper clamp for CRF70 and the upper clamp from the SP5 is the same clamp. So I am wondering if the upper clamp for the SP4 is the same also so tha tI expand my hunt.

Thanks

Never mind.

BBR says that they never made an SP4 set.

The information that I got was inaccurate.

I am still on the hunt for a BBR SP5 / CRF70 upper triple clamp.

Ian

BBR won't sell you one? I think its highly unlikely you're gonna find a set of SP-5 triple clamps seperately from the forks.

BBR won't sell you one? I think its highly unlikely you're gonna find a set of SP-5 triple clamps seperately from the forks.

BBR Doesn't make them anymore and don't have anymore laying around. talked to them a couple of times about it.

The top Clamp is the same clamp that they sold for the CRF70. So what I am looking for is that top clamp that someone had around for their CRF70 or the off chance that someone has a set of SP5 clamps around.

BBR said that they stopped producing the clamps when they moved on to the E-6 fork set, therefore the clamps being around for the CRF70 went the way of dodo as well. They also said that they have considered producing the top clamp just for CRF70's again, but are so far behind on other production projects that it's not a priority.

I'll keep looking.