Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Is J-Law racing supercross

man you guys are just so fun..

complaining about a guy who has accomplished more on a dirtbike then you could only imagine of!

Not this again :smashpc:

He's probably done.

I wish he would race... extremely talented rider as he's proven on the 450 which may just be another rider to shake things up a little more. I wont get my hopes up towards seeing him back on the track again however.

i see him around from time to time at local tracks, one day hes on his arma suzuki one day its a stock suzuki. and i spotted him on a yamaha. who knows what his plans are but hes looking fast as always, i hope he races

I do remember when J-Law raced Daytona a few years ago, he led like 10 or something laps, it was an awesome race. I don't think he's dedicated enough to racing.

He'll always be fast, controversial, retarded, and absent.

THIS ^:smashpc:!

This season I was hoping to see him in the mix of it and showing some maturity but instead we all got the same J-Law that we like to make fun of for being a tool. I do not care if he shows back up or not for 012. The guy has become a "never was" which he totally inflicted upon himself. There is way too much new talent out in the Pro ranks that deserves a sponsor and gate spot over him.

Maybe he will show up on one of those "World Worst" tv shows where famous has-beens commentate on whats going on. Yeap, I can see him being pals with Tonya Harding.

so much hate towards j-law. id like to see you guys win a championship. yea he ****ed up a little but hey hes just a regular guy doing what a regular person would do. just because he raced motocross profesionaly doesnt mean you should act diffrently

• Like 1

I liked the kid, thought he gave 'new-school' MX a little 'old-school' spunk. The worst part is that one day he WILL wake up. He'll be 35 years old saying "*** did I do"??

I liked the kid, thought he gave 'new-school' MX a little 'old-school' spunk. The worst part is that one day he WILL wake up. He'll be 35 years old saying "*** did I do"??

Yeah I don't think the "hate" card should be raised when it comes to JL and the guys discussing him in this thread. A lot of us who follow racing was hoping he would show up and let all see the talent that he possess on a bike for 2011 but after the no-shows at the races it was pretty obvious he had not matured enough to know when he had a second shot at Pro racing and pissed it away....AGAIN!:smashpc:

I do remember when J-Law raced Daytona a few years ago, he led like 10 or something laps, it was an awesome race. I don't think he's dedicated enough to racing.

Yea, that was awesome. He led 18 laps before he gassed and Reed got him with out a fight.

MAX!!!

How old is he anyway? Could make a comeback if he straightened up.....