Sign in to follow this  

looking for a club

High Desert in Southern Cali. Don't want to ride solo for obvious safety reasons. Still a newb so I can't keep up with intermediates or experts if they want to fly. Recently acquired a 426 and need to get out.

Edited by markolious

If you're anywhere new the AV - me and 2 others are doing a "get your feet wet" ride this sunday @ Hungry Valley. On my good days im middle of the road intermediate and most of the time im on the high end of noobish goon. 👍

You're welcome to come with if you dont mind waiting :smashpc:

I live in Victorville. And if I am in the town this weekend, Deadend, I will try hard to make it to your ride. I might be going out of state. I don't know that place is but what the heck, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the invite.

Markolious, Hungry Valley (also called "Gorman") is great! You're gonna love the size and diversity, although it's a little crowded this time of year because everyone who's been waiting for red sticker season is all fired up!

http://parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1192

How often do you have these rides? I am going to be in Utah this weekend and will very regrettably miss it.

well i just bought a annual SVRA pass so hopefully at least another 9 times :smashpc:

I'll keep an eye out for any future dates. Have a great time, though, and thanks for the invite.

About the only places I have been are Hodge Rd out towards Barstow and Camp Rock out past Lucerne. Baldy Mesa is a nice ride?

About the only places I have been are Hodge Rd out towards Barstow and Camp Rock out past Lucerne. Baldy Mesa is a nice ride?

If you are riding in those two places, then you are probably experiencing some of the best desert riding socal has to offer. Keep exploring the area near Camp Rock road. Its is vast and wide and offers everthing you could want in a ride.

Im in Calabasas and need to find some riding buddies too. Too bad Ill be working during this gorman ride. Anyone have suggestions for trails close to me?