Sign in to follow this  

Rio Rancho NM

Does anyone ride in rio Rancho NM?? I moved to Rio Rancho NM from Santa Fe NM and looking for some sick hills. Iv been to southern but are there anymore?

Well theres Southern and Northern (you can ride in the area between the two). Northern isn't really hilly compared to southern. The fact that you are asking for more hills makes me think that you haven't ridden much further than the parking lot at Southern, because there is more than a few gas tanks of hills out there. I still get surprised at the stuff I come across every once in awhile, and I've been riding there for years. It's nearly impossible to explain where everything is, you just have to go ride and find it for yourself. There are some crazy hills out there that I can't make it up.

Well theres Southern and Northern (you can ride in the area between the two). Northern isn't really hilly compared to southern. The fact that you are asking for more hills makes me think that you haven't ridden much further than the parking lot at Southern, because there is more than a few gas tanks of hills out there. I still get surprised at the stuff I come across every once in awhile, and I've been riding there for years. It's nearly impossible to explain where everything is, you just have to go ride and find it for yourself. There are some crazy hills out there that I can't make it up.

Same here. You can also go to Tijeras for some technical hill climbs. The riding area is off South 14.