Sign in to follow this  

picked up a new toy

picked up a 06 rmz450 a few days ago with lots of goodies on it. asv levers, cv4 radiator hoses, blitz suspension, ride eng triple clamp, renthal twinwalls, maxxis it tires, works connection skid plate and radiator braces, leo vince exhaust.

havent taken it out because i need to rebuild the forks and replace chain/sprockets and give it a good tune up, waiting for my order from rockymountain to come in. checked the valves today and they were in spec and adjusted the timing chain.

cant wait to get out on a bike again, havent had one in about two years.

what are some companies that make graphics for these years?

bike-1.jpg

bike2.jpg

torn.jpg

Good luck, for some reason it seems like 05-07 rmz 450 is the black sheep of the aftermarket world.

I'd love to see some graphics still available too, starting to get sick of my stock ones... haha

Nice ride... what you pay for it?

Just about any custom/ semi custom graphics company will have a full line of graphics for this bike. You'll have your pick of the bunch.

I usually use decalworks, but if you google custom graphics youll have lots to chose from.

traded some parts off my prerunner for it. so about 2500.

anyone have pics of 05-07 with a desert tank installed?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/seismiccycles/BARGAIN%20CLOSEOUT%20GRAPHICS/Suzuki%20RMZ%20450%202005-2006/?sck=6907012

This is where I got mine for my 05. One Industries, and they have a ton of them, and super cheap too, seat cover and all!! You can see mine on my bike, they look great! They came in 3 days, so the site is legit!! They have the biggest selection for 05-06 that I've been able to find so far.