Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Goose to twotwo,Brayton to Honda, HIll to H&H

The Reed Goose this has been known for a while but he is not going to be Reeds mechanic, Lars is still going to be Reeds mechanic. They also said it's not clear on what Goose's role will be yet.

Reed may be smarter than we all think . Hire one of the best mechanics so one of the other top riders cant get him . Meanwhile in Camp BROSHOW (noshow) they are looking for NASA space techs to figure out why The apollo 7 bike cant go WFO around the entire track without JS7 being ejected .

• Like 1

Reed may be smarter than we all think . Hire one of the best mechanics so one of the other top riders cant get him . Meanwhile in Camp BROSHOW (noshow) they are looking for NASA space techs to figure out why The apollo 7 bike cant go WFO around the entire track without JS7 being ejected .

Ha ha ha that's funny! :smashpc:

:smashpc:

Anyone have a link to Goose/22?

MAX!!!

Another :smashpc: for a great post. Funny shit right there!👍

Goose will be the Crew Chief for TwoTwo Motorsports, Lars is CR22's Mechanic, & Dave O is Team Manager. Who will Chad hire as the second rider? I don't think a Crew Chief is needed for a one rider team...

OMG! Thank you for the greatest post I've read in quite awhile!!! I think I'm gonna smile all day!!! :smashpc::worthy:Maniac