Sign in to follow this  

GOPRO on the Rear Fender!

I kinda liked it. reminded me of the scenes from Return of the Jedi where they are on those speeder bikes flying through the forest. Wait did I just expose my age or my nerdness?

Haha, when we were kids we used to ride 2 on a bike, rider facing backwards....... that was a trip.

If anything maybe the front fender or on the bars myself not interested in a video of your :smashpc: have you tried a chest mount it kinda gives the same effect

this needed to be mounted a little higher on my chest protecter and minus the annoying clicking sound that i never figured out

"minus the annoying clicking sound that i never figured out"

Seriously... WHAT IS THAT?? I've mounted all kinds of ways and that clicking is always there. My visor mount is zip tied straight to the visor with soft cushion around it. Zero rubbing or touching of a hard surface against it. When I close the door there's no way that thing is moving in there. It's gotta be coming from within the camera.

We have been mounting it under the visor and have'nt had any problem maybe once in a great while i've heard it and it has been faint but on that video it was crazy

"minus the annoying clicking sound that i never figured out"

Seriously... WHAT IS THAT?? I've mounted all kinds of ways and that clicking is always there. My visor mount is zip tied straight to the visor with soft cushion around it. Zero rubbing or touching of a hard surface against it. When I close the door there's no way that thing is moving in there. It's gotta be coming from within the camera.

The clicking noise is from slop between the camera mount and the sticky mount. Put some electrical tape in the channels of the sticky mount and the clicking will stop.

gopro.jpg

• Like 2