Sign in to follow this  

California Best day of riding since mammoth

After slaving away under te hot sun @ the shooting range clean up for 3hrs - I had my bike in tow and I figured I better get my legs a little wet b4 I embarrass myself too much next weekend in HV

Hot damn ! The usual trail is now a regular 20feet an I just figured "all right mayne, start working the practice time" so I'm doing that thing an lamenting the arguably boring road

I get towards the turn around point and notice some ruts in a spot I'd never seened any before so I decided to explore

Found about 500 yards of commingled snaking poison oak lined single track down into a creek bed up again , under a felled tree an back - think like 3 smaller vet tracks overlayed on top of each other - like a Celtic knot

Biggest stoke in forevers - looking forward to HV next weekend

That's all just thought I'd share :smashpc:👍

After slaving away under te hot sun @ the shooting range clean up for 3hrs - I had my bike in tow and I figured I better get my legs a little wet b4 I embarrass myself too much next weekend in HV

Hot damn ! The usual trail is now a regular 20feet an I just figured "all right mayne, start working the practice time" so I'm doing that thing an lamenting the arguably boring road

I get towards the turn around point and notice some ruts in a spot I'd never seened any before so I decided to explore

Found about 500 yards of commingled snaking poison oak lined single track down into a creek bed up again , under a felled tree an back - think like 3 smaller vet tracks overlayed on top of each other - like a Celtic knot

Biggest stoke in forevers - looking forward to HV next weekend

That's all just thought I'd share :smashpc:👍

OK, once more in English, please.......

:busted: oh wow. Ok so rested and caffeinated - I can see where this may not have been the easiest of tales to follow. Essentially I was trying to convey a dirtbike version of :

:smashpc:👍

:busted: oh wow. Ok so rested and caffeinated - I can see where this may not have been the easiest of tales to follow. Essentially I was trying to convey a dirtbike version of :

:smashpc:👍

Couldn't have said it better myself:smirk: