Sign in to follow this  

150SX OTD prices

I was just wondering what guys are having to pay to get ahold of one the the 2011/2012 150s. I am considering one but only at a certain price point.

I paid $6000 otd for a 2012

Is this total cost, or what it will be after tax and interest? Or, did you just pay outright and get a good deal because of it?:smashpc:

I didn't have to pay tax because I'm from out of state. I'm from Michigan and the bike was from Wisconsin the dealer put "taxes to be payed in MI" on the paper work. I didn't finance just payed cash. I will never pay the taxes on it Michigan doesn't title dirtbikes. 6g on the counter and I walked out with the bike .

I paid 5963. OTD, same hear did not pay sales tax

that was a 12 also

How do you guy like your 150sx? I have been thinking about getting one as a secound bike. Can we see some pictures of you guys bikes also? Thanks

I bought ours for my son,he loves the bike.Says in stock form is way better than his mod 125 RM with revalve suspension for his weight.

How do you guy like your 150sx? I have been thinking about getting one as a secound bike. Can we see some pictures of you guys bikes also? Thanks

I personally do not own one, however, I have seen the new 2012 SX & XC up close and personal. I do own a YZ125, and was able to compare in terms of weight and feel. My son also told me a bit when he threw a leg over one.

To me, there was only a difference in ergonomics from the YZ to the SX/XC. The weight felt exactly the same to me. My son stated that the SX/XC was the same, though he did notice a slight difference. He is a good amount smaller than I, so he would have. We also talked to a guy who had owned 125s in the past and recently bought a 150SX and he stated that they had a fair more amount of top end, and some added bottom too. The bike was more punchy, but not overwhelming going from a 125 to the 150.

I hope that helps a bit.

anyone have an otd price on a 12 250sx?

I payed $6,775.00 for my 2012 KTM 250SX

I payed $4500 for my 2011 150sx used with 15 hours (that is what was on the hour meter) on it back in June. I love it. I am a 200lb 46 year old novice MX racer. I also ride a 2006 250sx that I bought new in 2005. The 150 is more fun!