Sign in to follow this  

California Los Padres ride tuesday 10/04

I'd like to make a los padres loop tuesday morning (when indentured servants have the day off). My time constraints are, I can be there by 9 and have to be done by 1pm.

I have (1) definite maybe. Anyone else interested in riding? I'm thinking about doing the piru creek loop. You don't have to be a racer just keep a moderate pace. No one gets left behind, but you do have to sign a youtube release prior to riding :smashpc:

Staging in hungry valley at one of the campgrounds...

Post up if you can make it.

I'd like to make a los padres loop tuesday morning (when indentured servants have the day off). My time constraints are, I can be there by 9 and have to be done by 1pm.

I have (1) definite maybe. Anyone else interested in riding? I'm thinking about doing the piru creek loop. You don't have to be a racer just keep a moderate pace. No one gets left behind, but you do have to sign a youtube release prior to riding :smashpc:

Staging in hungry valley at one of the campgrounds...

Post up if you can make it.

I will be out of town, but wanna see those videos. are you going up Arrastra again? weather ought to be great.

Hey Chuck, It looks like I can make it. Let me know the particulars.

Ben

ok 9am at sterling campground. it's the 1st one on the right if you come from the main entrance. there's a sign....

Chuck, See ya at 9:00 I will call if work gets in the way in the morning but I'm looking clear.

Ben

dropped a new top end in my trusty steed. I'm stoked for my first trip into LPNF :smashpc:

Ben, Andrew good ride today. We paused just a couple times on the loop, otherwise it was nonstop riding. The trail is in decent shape, some chop and whoops. It was sweet, 3 2 strokes in a convoy....

sorry my gopro was full. no video.

Ben, Andrew good ride today. We paused just a couple times on the loop, otherwise it was nonstop riding. The trail is in decent shape, some chop and whoops. It was sweet, 3 2 strokes in a convoy....

sorry my gopro was full. no video.

Thanks for my maiden LPNF voyage today guys. Had a blast....perfect weather, next to zero dust and a good pace. The tide is turning fellas.....and it is turning orange and goes "brrrraaaappp!!!"....I bet that one guy ends up buying a 2 stroke :smashpc:

Great ride! It was fun trying to keep up with you guys. I stayed a little longer and tried to work out jetting. Ended up back where I was on the needle with a new spark plug. I think the plug was going bad. I think I need a bigger pilot and main.